On the adventures and training of Cinnamon Snapdragon, a papillon destined for greatness.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Combining Nosework and Agility

We're practicing vehicle hides now (where the scented tin is hidden somewhere on the exterior of a car and Dragon has to locate it). I taped the tin to the underside of my car, just about an inch underneath, along the middle of the passenger side. Tiny Dog was on the driver's side when he caught the scent and instead of walking around the car, he crawled underneath and indicated where the tin was while flattened against the ground.

I think it's safe to say that he has good drive for finding the hide.

2 comments:

  1. lol, he's awesome. I love how he's so brave, like climbing that fallen tree truck I would have been so stressed he would have fallen off but he did great.

    Why take the long route to the source :) I can't wait to hear about how he does at trials on day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as things feel stable beneath his feet, he's super brave about climbing things. (That teeter is gonnna get us in agility!)

    ReplyDelete